Panimalar Engineering College functions from 8.00 a.m to 3.15 p.m. Students are not permitted to enter the campus after 8.00 a.m and are not allowed to leave the campus before 3.15 pm. Visitors are strictly not allowed to meet students during the academic hours .
- All Students in the campus should be neatly dressed. All boys are expected to wear FORMAL pants with their shirt neatly tucked in. They should wear Formal shoes only (Sports shoes and Slippers are not permitted).
- All girls should wear churidhar with dhupatta.
The following Dress regulation should be followed in the Lab / Workshop
Physics, Chemistry, Computer, Electronics Laboratories
White over coat with leather shoes for both boys and girls
Basic Workshop, F.M Lab, S.M Lab, Machine Workshop, Welding, Foundry and All Electrical Laboratories
Khaki pants & half sleeved shirt with leather shoes for boys.
Khaki over coat with Leather Shoes for girls
- All students should wear their Identity Card inside the campus and in the bus.
- Every student will be attached with a faculty Counselor. who will counsel his / her student regarding academic and other activities. Students are asked to approach their Counselor for their academic needs.
- Three internal assessments will be conducted in every semester and the results are communicated to the parents through SMS and diary. Parents are requested to follow up the academic performance of their wards and may also discuss with the Student’s Counselor. Special Coaching Classes will be conducted regularly for those Students who do not perform well in the internal assessment Examinations.
- Boys and Girls should not wear any costly gold ornaments. The Institution will not be responsible if any gold ornaments or expensive items are lost.
- Students should not carry Cell Phones. Severe action will be taken on students who are in possession of Cell Phones as per Anna University Rules.
- Students should submit their original +2 Mark Sheet, TC & Community Certificate.
- 120 buses are operated for the Students’ convenience. Students can board the bus at his/her nearest boarding point. All the buses will leave from the campus at 3.30 p.m.
- Regular attendance for the theory and laboratory classes is mandatory as per Anna University norms. Students should get prior permission before taking leave. Absentees will be communicated to parents through SMS.
- Requisition letter for leave, medical certificate and permission for academic and hostel matters should be addressed to THE PRINCIPAL.
- All requisition letters for bonafide certificates, expenditure certificates, Govt. scholarship forms (Central & State), and Charitable Trust scholarship forms and book bank application should be addressed to THE PRINCIPAL.
All the Students should make note and abide by the following leave regulations.
To avail one day:
Leave letter which is submitted on the previous day should be signed by the Student and the Parents for Day scholars/Warden for Hostellers. (OR) In case of unavoidable circumstance, leave letter can be submitted on the same day duly signed by the Parents.
For four days and above:
- Leave letter should be submitted on the previous day itself with the Parent’s signature
- Leave letter should be submitted on the first day of leave through anyone of his/her friend.
- Parents may make phone call to the office and inform the Attendance incharge regarding their ward’s leave.
- For any family function or Medical reasons, Parents should meet the respective attendance incharge in person to avail leave.
- A student studying in U.G. Degree course should secure a minimum of 75% of attendance to appear for the University Examination.
A candidate shall fulfill the following conditions to qualify for completing the Semester as per Anna University Guidelines:
- A student is expected to attend all classes and secure 100% attendance. However, for unavoidable reasons such as Medical /participation in sports / personal, he/she is expected to secure at least 75% of attendance in each semester.
- However, under extraordinary circumstances when a student undergoes severe medical problem or represents the College in either state or national level competitions, the College reserves the right to condone 10% of the shortage of attendance. In such cases, a student with 65% attendance will be permitted to take University Examination.
- Candidates who secure less than 65% of overall attendance will not be permitted under any circumstance to write the University Examination at the end of the semester. Such students are required to repeat the whole year.
- Students should not involve in Ragging or any other activity that leads to Ragging with Senior or Junior Students either directly or indirectly inside or outside the Campus.
- Smoking or other forms of tobacco consumption is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
|Name of the Committee Members||Designation||Mobile|
|Dr. K. Mani
|Dr. V. Mahalakshmi
|Dr. R. Manmohan
|Dr. P. Kannan
|Dr. M. Helda Mercy
|Dr. S. Murugavalli
|Dr. L. Jebasheela
|Dr. L. Karthikeyan
|Dr. S. Mageswari
|Dr. C. Esakkiappan
|Mr. A. Kamalasan