It plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is a dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for engineering students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries. In our college, apart from technical expertise, students are trained to become a holistic personality equipped with life skills to meet the challenges across the globe.
Head – Training & Placement, Panimalar Engineering College
Prof. Viswanathan is an Engineer, Entrepreneur, Academician, Trainer & a President’s Scouts award winner
He has served in industries, consultancy Organisation & Education Institutions.
He heads Training & Placement with an experience of more than 20 Year.
He has helped more than 18000 Engineering, Management Graduates and Diploma holder to get placed in Various National & Multinational Organisation.
Our Premier Recruiters
The main highlight of the college is it’s impressive placement record which show excellent student qualityin both technical and personality aspects. The college also plays host for numerous workshops and seminars conducted by prominent companies.
Training Activity – Facilities
- Create awareness about “career planning” and “career mapping” among the students.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development”.
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
Placements 2019 – 20
Facilities for Recruiters
- Air-conditioned Auditorium to conduct Pre-Placement Talks and other programs.
- Labs to conduct online tests and class rooms to conduct other tests.
- We provide spacious seminar hall and cabins to conduct group discussion and interviews
In-House technical programmes are conducted in the following areas:
- * C & C++ Programme
- Operating systems
Computer Program Skills
In addition,following Programmes are offered
- Dot NET Programme
- Pro-E & ANSYS Programme
- SAP-ABAP Programme
- Java Programme
- Six Sigma Programme
Business English Certificate course organized by British council in collaboration with university of Cambridge.
- Group Discussion
- Mock interview
- Aptitude Test
- Personality Development Prog.
Valued Added Program
Following Internationally Approved Certification courses are conducted:
- CCNA (Certified Course on CISCO Certified Network Associate)
- MCP (Certified Course on Microsoft Certified Professional)
Partial List for the Academic Year 2015-16
|S.No||Organisation||Compensation Offered/ Annum|
|3||Cognizant Technology Solutions||Rs. 3,35,000/-|
|4||Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 3,15,000/-|
|7||IBM India Ltd||Rs. 3,15,700/-|
|8||Computer Sciences Corporation India||Rs. 3,40,000/-|
|9||Hewlett Packard||Rs. 3,60,000/-|
|10||Indian Navy||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|11||Vortex Engineering Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|12||Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|13||Financial Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|14||Polaris Financial Technology||Rs. 3,50,000/-|
|15||HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 2,75,000/-|
|16||Hitachi Consulting||Rs. 4,25,000/-|
|17||Mu Sigma Business Solutions||Rs. 18,00,000 for 3 Year|
|18||Johnson Controls India||Rs. 3,44,000/-|
|19||Volante Technologies||Rs. 5,50,000/-|
|20||Elgi Equipments||Rs. 3,25,186/-|
|21||Kaar Technologies||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|22||Berger Paints||Rs. 4,50,000/-|
|23||Bank of New York (BNY) Mellon||Rs. 4,50,000/-|
|24||Asahi India Glass Limited||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|25||CADeploy Engineering Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|26||DISYS (Digital Intelligence Systems)||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
Create awareness about
Awareness about “career mapping” among the students.
Train the students on
Train the students on Group Discussion, Aptitude Tests.
In House Trainers
Organize Various Training Programmes in the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
Training through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews.