Established in 2016, it supports autonomous and sustainable learning to establish a learning community and to strengthen the research skills of the students.
Lenovo Think Server & Lenovo Think Centre
This lab is well equipped with Intel E3-1225 V3 Quad Core Processors with 8GB RAM and Lenovo Think Server with Windows 2012 and Linux. Internet access is provided on all days for the benefit of the students with Wi-Fi Connectivity. There are 20 systems to enable the student to carry out the project works without any interruption. The lab is well-equipped with the all the necessary software. Operating systems like Windows 7 with VMware Workstation 9.0.2. Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Antivirus, Database Tools like Microsoft SQL server 2008 and Oracle 10g, Programming languages like Turbo C++, JAVA 8 and NetBeans 8.0.2. Application packages like Microsoft Office 2007, Matlab 7.0, Cisco packet Tracer 6.0.1 and Multimedia tools Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Flash MX, Corel Draw are used by the students and faculty for development, design and research.
JNR1010 Router provides wireless speeds upto 200 Mbps.
- Microsoft Campus Agreement Volume License and Open Source Software used in the campus.
- Relevant Legal System and Application Software used.
- A High End Blade Server System is used for Internet users, Web Applications, Video Streaming, Academic Activities and other applications.
- The Campus Internet Traffic is monitored through a High Performance firewall and analyzer for any possible spam, virus and intrusion detection.
- All the computers are networked using 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN technology with D-Link manageable and unmanageable switches.
- The entire campus (including hostels) is interconnected with optical fiber cable.
- The campus is enabled with WiFi connectivity.
- An Internet bandwidth of 200Mbps standard 1:1 contention ratio is available over a leased line circuit.