About the Department
The inception of Department of Humanities and Science perpetrates to embolden novel and research ideas among the students and members of faculty. The department serves as a fulcrum for the disciplines of English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
The department has been accomplished with fantabulous infrastructure with avant-garde lab facilities to enrich the learning process among students. Conferences, and workshops are periodically organized to acculturate the technical adroit and thereby, to offer empirical comprehension on the prelation in the respective fields. Having intertwined the void in between the school and college, the department holds an indispensable role in organizing Bridge Course aiming at the integrated amelioration among students.
Necessity to pursue post-graduate studies
In a tough world for the IT-enabled industries in India, the onus on the computer engineers will be to not only develop cost effective solutions to the impending problems but also provide quality services through core technology development. A post-graduate degree in Computer Science and Engineering is invariably essential if one aspires to set himself aside in a honeycomb mass of “computer professionals” and to play a stellar role in transforming the industry, be it through research, advanced development, teaching, or entrepreneurship.
Vision and Mission
Dr.Raman Manmohan, M.E,Ph.D
Professor and Head Department of Humanities and Science (PHYSICS)
He , has obtained his masters degree from Madras University in the year 1989. He has obtained his doctoral degree in Applied Physics from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,Vadodara, in the year 1995.He has more than twenty five years of teaching experiences and more than ten years in research. He has secured accolade in research in the subject Solid State Physics especially in the Luminescence.He has presented several papers in national and international journals. He is an active member of few Science and Technical Society, where he contributed significantly for the development of curriculum at under graduate and post graduate level.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- To empower the students technically catering to the contemporary needs of the society, with a solid foundation of fundamentals of science and engineering.
- To inculcate ethical, social responsibility and environmental consciousness in budding engineers who can fulfill the needs and demands of society in general and individual in particular.
- To channelize the talent to formulate disciplined personality.
- To enhance commitment, sustained learning and adaptability to a constantly changing environment.
- To inculcate expertise with the ability to use it for contemporary problem solving process.